VP Sales & Marketing
Social Media Associate
Vice President HR
Director of Marketing
National Sales Manager
Real Estate Services — Miami, FL
Duties include • Work as a part of the marketing team to support all team members in administration of marketing related functions including but not limited to: design and development of marketing materials, electronic and direct mail marketing distribution, written proposals and RFP responses, and preparing documents for presentations. • Assist in design and development of brochures, presentations, proposal templates, etc. • Monitor competitors’ marketing materials, incorporate changes when appropriate and maintain a library of best practices. • Maintain and update a library of biographies, case studies and relevant materials for use in proposals and presentation. • Assist with Miami city website and online marketing campaigns. • Partner with other Southern Region and corporate marketing staff to maximize marketing efforts • Develop business relationships with vendors, media, and others. • Maintain marketing files and archives. • Coordinate with public relations, including occasionally dealing with the press • Plan and implement small external client events and internal employee events • Maintain and update event attendee and invitation lists. • Routinely update marketing collateral materials with current statistics and graphics conformity. • Review and edit materials and proposals for spelling, grammar and format.
Salary: $40-$55k + benefits
Legal Services – Chicago, IL
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CFO in their downtown office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for calendar and travel management, expense reporting, presentation preparation, and legal document drafting, as well as other as needed responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant to the CFO:
- Act as the primary contact and gatekeeper for the owners of the company
- Calendar and meeting management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Assist with contract review
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Assist and manage special projects
- Personal Assistant requests as needed-errands, dinners, travel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience supporting a high level executive
- Experience within the legal field is strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Salary: $50-$65k + benefits
Manufacturing – Detroit
A global manufacturing company is seeking a Graphic Design Specialist to join their team! The Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for creating promotional/marketing materials, trade show graphics, direct mail and website graphics, as well as monitoring/updating the web content.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Design Specialist:
- Create and modify print collateral
- Work closely with managers on specific graphic and/or web requests
- Update website with company news and product launches
- Support social media efforts using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Provide backup support to other members of the team
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- BA./BS in Graphic Design is required
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Design or Web Development
- Previous experience with Adobe CS Suite required – specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML or other web based programs strongly preferred
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
Salary: $50-$70k + benefits
Human Resources Manager
Retail – New York, NY
Position Summary: Under general supervision of the Senior Vice President, Human Resources; the Human Resources Manager will serve as a strategic business partner to the Stores business with primary responsibility for employee relations, recruiting of key management personnel and general human resources services and programs for this organization while ensuring continuous process improvement in all aspects and programs of the HR function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Management to recruit key management personnel. This includes the development and maintenance of a proactive program to identify and recruit talent, manage full recruitment cycle and ensure enforcement of OFCCP and EEO compliance in all recruitment efforts for the Retail business.
- Provide guidance and consultation to managers and employees on policy and compliance related issues according to personnel practices and procedures and State and Federal law. Recommend, administer and interpret company policies as well as communicate policy changes.
- Coach and train Store and Regional Managers proactively on best HR and leadership practices. Handle employee relations issues; recommend necessary action and partner with Retail Management in the appropriate resolution and documentation, partner with management team to conduct and document investigations, and conduct exit interviews for Store Managers and others employees as needed.
- Manage initial HR orientation and onboarding of new Store Managers and serve as the point of contact for any onboarding questions/ issues and related training.
- Answer routine benefits questions and assist in problem solving in accordance with HIPAA regulations. Act as the liaison between employees, Retail Management and Benefits Administrator.
- Participate in other HR projects as needed and perform other general human resources activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 + years of overall HR experience, including 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager in the Retail Industry supporting a multi-unit/ multi-store business environment is a MUST, experience with commission sales environment is a plus
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel required, must be able and willing to travel domestically as needed
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and work effectively on projects with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills (HRIS, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- SAP experience a plus
Salary $75-$100k + benefits